MELANOMA BRIDGE 2019
Royal Continental Hotel, Naples, Italy
December 5th - December 7th, 2019
*******THE CALL FOR ABSTRACT IS NOW OPEN***
Melanoma Bridge Presidents are glad to invite the submission of abstracts for the presentation of oral communications and posters at next meeting held in Naples, Italy, from December 5th to December 7st
The themes of oral and poster presentation are:
- Melanoma as a model system
- Mechanism of resistance and drivers of response
- Emerging strategies
Great Debate on
- Local vs systemic treatment
- Do we really need to treat stage IIIA patients with adjuvant: Yes or Not?
- What time is better to change treatment: progression disease or stable disease?
- Adoptive cell therapy before or in combination with check point inhibitors?
- Can we stop the treatment on while response: Yes or Not?
Important Dates for Abstracts Submission:
Submission opening: April 15th, 2019
Submission deadline: September 25st, 2019
Notification: September 30th, 2019
Late breaking abstract will not be accepted
Submit your abstract as word file by e-mail to email@example.com
Receipt of your abstract will be acknowledged by e-mail within a few days. If acknowledgement is not received within one week of submission, please contact us again.
Guidelines for authors
Please find an example abstract here
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org