December 3rd - December 5th, 2020
*******THE CALL FOR ABSTRACT IS NOW OPEN***
Melanoma Bridge Presidents are glad to invite the submission of abstracts for the presentation of oral communications and posters at next meeting held from December 3rd to December 5th
The themes of oral and poster presentation are:
- Melanoma as a model system
- Mechanism of resistance and drivers of response
- Emerging strategies
Great Debate on:
- Is innate immunity important: yes or not?
- oDoes AJCC classification an emprovement for better stadiation: yes or not?
- Is the sentinel node biopsy useful for staging patient: yes or not?
- Triplette combination (target therapy plus IO) VS combo IO
- Neoadjuvant or adjuvant therapy: which is better?
The accepted abstract which have not been published elsewhere will be included in a dedicated Supplement of the Journal of Translational Medicine.
Important Dates for Abstracts Submission:
Submission opening: May 15th, 2020
Submission deadline: September 23rd, 2020
Notification: September 30th, 2020
Submit your abstract as word file by e-mail to email@example.com
Receipt of your abstract will be acknowledged by e-mail within a few days. If acknowledgement is not received within one week of submission, please contact us again.
Guidelines for authors
Please find an example abstract here
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org