CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
December 1st-2nd, 2021
THE CALL FOR ABSTRACT IS NOW OPEN
Immunotherapy Bridge Presidents are glad to invite the submission of abstracts for the presentation of oral communications and posters at next meeting held from December 1st to December 2nd
The themes of oral and poster presentation are:
- SITC Session – Lessons learned from Cell Therapies
- Trends in Immunotherapy
- Drivers of immune responses
- Neo Adjuvant immunotherapy across cancers
- Great Debate on
- Have B-cells a therapeutic role in the response to cancer immunotherapy? Yes or No
- Intralesional therapy: oncolytic virus vs other specific immune modulators
- Can vaccine transform cold into hot tumors? Yes or No
- Do early surrogates correlate with long-term overall survival? Yes or No
- Data science approaches to gain insights in to IO development: broad vs deep analytics
Attendees are expected from all around the world and encouraged to submit their abstracts for poster or oral presentation during the Immunotherapy Bridge Congress.
The accepted abstract which have not been published elsewhere will be included in a dedicated Supplement of the Journal of Translational Medicine.
Important Dates for Abstracts Submission:
Submission opening: Apr 20th, 2021
Submission deadline: Oct 5th, 2021
Notification: Oct 15th, 2021
Submit your abstract as word file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receipt of your abstract will be acknowledged by e-mail within a few days. If acknowledgement is not received within one week of submission, please contact us again.
For information please contact email@example.com.